Each year the Three Rivers Educational Technology Conference (TRETC) provides a forum for K-20 educators to examine key learning issues and trends. This year the theme will focus on Technology and the Future of Work. Michael Moe, the founder of Global Silicon Valley, will kick off the event.
What else can you expect during the one day event on November 8, 2018 at Baldwin High School in Pittsburgh? Over 40 vendors and sponsors, over 40 presentations and poster sessions from regional and national experts, an innovation zone with startups from the Pittsburgh area, a student showcase, and most importantly, an opportunity to network with colleagues and experts.
There’s still a chance to become a presenter or share a poster session. The deadline for TRETC proposals is August 30. TRETC is looking for presentations that tackle:
- Real world connections for educators and learners in the workplace;
- Strategies to prepare students for an evolving workforce;
- Best practices for teaching students in the 21st century;
- Techniques to globalize and prepare your students for the future of work;
- Emerging technologies for 21st century work.